Name:
Location: Granada, Andulacia, Spain

Monday, January 16, 2006

Estoy enferma

So on friday after class got out I definitely hit a brick wall and couldn´t go anywhere for the rest of the weekend. So I stayed in while everyone else went out. I thought I was getting better so last night I went to a wine bar with a small group. We shared a bottle of a really good red wine (funny though becuase it was the cheapest) and then went home. Again before my mother. I think I´m definitely worse today so I don´t know whats up...I thought red wine was supposed to be good for you. Haha. I know it sounds like all I do is drink but really its not. I promise.

We are going to Madrid as a group at the end of the month for about five days! I´m excited for that. Other then that I´m just trying to make it through my classes. Four hours of grammer a day is tough. And now (starting today) on top of that I have another two hours of a Spanish media class in the afternoons. So my day is taken up with a lot of class and homework. But I guess I can´t complain.

Love to all!
Hasta luego.
Madelyn

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

The exact same thing happened when I first got to England! It will even out once you're over your jet lag. :-)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home