Name:
Location: Granada, Andulacia, Spain

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My new life!!

Okay so I am taking my mother´s advice and putting this all behind me and I am making a fresh new start. The potential mother that I talked about at the end of the last entry is going to be my new mother. She is really sweet and nice and always excited to see me. She gives me kisses and is interested in my life and wants to hear what I have going on it is just such an awesome change. I´ve been eating all of my meals with her but I officially move in on friday!! The new house is slightly farther from school but it will be good for me to do some more walking, I´ll just have to make sure that I remember that I don´t live 2 minutes from school anymore and I leave early enough!

Next week is midterm week so its been great trying to deal with this and school but I think I am going to make it through. I´ve already had one midterm and I got an A+ on it which is exciting. After I get done with my exams I am hoping on a plane to relax (as much as you can while your running around doing tourist stuff) in ITALY!!! I´ll be visiting friends throughout so I´ll be hitting Milan, Cinque Terre, Florence, and Rome. I am super excited. If anyone has any advise on what I must see in a certain city let me know. I´m really excited because I will be sitting on a lovely little beach in Cinque Terre on my birthday! I haven´t decided which kind of drink I will have yet but I´m sure that the bar tender will have some good suggestions.

And then as it turns out I will be flying into Valencia at about 9 in the morning and I´ve decided not to catch the bus back to Granada until 4pm so I will have a few hours to explore Valencia which will be nice because I have been wanting to get over there but I don´t really have any weekends left so....

It is so warm and sunny here right now it is awesome. Sometimes almost to warm for March for a girl from Oregon but I´m not complaining!

At CLM (my school here, a sattelite school of the University of Granada) we have a soccer league and I am on my programs team. We have had two games so far and the first one we one and then the second we won too because half of the other team didn´t show up. We still played though and just gave them some people from our team and the ref played. Again another good way to get some exercise.

I love and miss you all! I´ll be home JUNE 4th!!!! Its sad yet exciting at the same time. My time here has gone by so fast.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad things are getting back on track for you over there. I know how hard it is for you to get up in the morning so I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Madelyn, you've been in my thoughts a lot latley. We will have to do lunch and hear all about your adventures as soon as you're back and available. Enjoy Italy! Take lots of pictures.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chica sounds like you are having a blast. Good to hear that you are away from the psycho. Anyway if you havent already been to milan you need to go the the galeria and also the main square that is near by. Its amazing. Just watch out for the guys who are selling pidgeon feed. they will pour it into your hand and call the birds. Then when the frenzy is over they will demaind money. Just be careful I got caught in this when I was there.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Free hentai fuck rugs area Acyclovir prescribe Kentucky lawyer celebrex http://www.hornet-car-alarms.info/digital-printing-shropshire.html camping in tyndrum webcam models make money Facial surgery krystal steal Oak captains water beds Bookcase layouts Usa celebrex free consultation Nurses blowjobs videos 4 color digital printing press

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home